Today’s stories include: popularity of ebooks at Invercargill, LIANZA revalidation tips, lending ereaders at Sacramento, and more.
- The new ebook service at @invlibrary is so popular many titles are out & you need to place holds via @donnarae9. (BoK3)
- Have you just revalidated your LIANZA prof reg? Why not compare tips with @AlisonWnz: Survivor: Revalidation Island. (BoK1)
- Important activities deserve to be scheduled: How to Create a Social Media Marketing Schedule via @AlisonWnz. (BoK9)
- Bookmarked for further tutu (exploring in Māori): Storify – A tool for sharing info with your team? via @donnarae9. (BoK7)
- Sacramento Public Library has documented their Circulating Ereaders Experience incl staff training via @pcsweeney. (BoK3)
- The potential of this is limited only by your imagination: Using IFTTT for alerts in libraries by @aarontay. (BoK7)
- I’ve just added this is to my “love to try” list: ‘The Carefully Curated Unconference via @GraemeO28. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.