Today’s stories include: future of reading, responding to social media comments, a world first, and more.
- Another perspective on a #lianza11 keynote from @AlisonWnz: Jenica Rogers – passionate librarian. (BoK9)
- It’s catching! South Taranaki Libraries launch Turn The Page from @LibraryPlus. (BoK3)
- This has some great tips to help you answer the question: Should You Respond to Comments on Your Social Media Sites? via @sallyheroes. (BoK2)
- Must read: Considering the Future of Reading: Lessons, Links and Thought Experiments | NY Times via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- Report highlights different perceptions between users & non-users of Ugandan libraries via @socialmediabutt. (BoK9)
- South Ayrshire achieves a world first for a public library service with the launch of its very own e-book via @sallyheroes. (BoK2)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.