Today’s stories include: ebooks at airports, library perceptions in Africa, NZ school libraries magazine, and more.
- New to the Diligent Room #eres2011 – Do We Need an IR or a DDMS? by @Michael_J_Parry. (BoK8)
- A visit to Botany Library by @aklibrarytour. (BoK3)
- Some great reads in SLANZA’s magazine “Collected” from @schoollibsnz. (BoK2)
- Exc idea for NZ too: Florida Library Makes 34,000 Ebooks Available at International Airport via @librarianbyday. (BoK3)
- Libraries can? Yes. Will? Not so sure: 7 Steps For Creating Disruptive New Retail Experiences via @ellenforsyth. (BoK9)
- Public perceptions of libraries in Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe via @socialmediabutt. (BoK1)
- Uses renovation as a catalyst for re-evaluating lib services but could equally apply in Christchurch via @aarontay. (BoK3)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.