Today’s stories include: measuring marketing in academic libraries, creating meaning for library users, digital participation, and more.
- I ❤ how te reo Māori is woven into the conversation: A ppt comic video about copyright…by @SarahLibrarina. (BoK4)
- Only 9 days into Nov and already there’s a flurry of activity from @PeepsNetwork: Back in the swing of things. (BoK2)
- A must read: Measuring the impact of marketing activities in academic libraries by @AlisonWnz. (BoK3)
- Here’s @jenica26‘s keynote from Lianza11: Reality-based Librarianship for Passionate Librarians. (BoK9)
- “There are more experts outside your GLAM than within”: GLAM audiences & digital participation via @myleejoseph. (BoK7)
- I like #15 Wonder-Awe in the presence of a creation beyond one’s understanding: Creating Meaning for Library Users via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- Love the design, usability & participation of Creating Your Community at Denver Public Library via @natenatenate. (BoK2)
- Not rocket science. But worth doing: What happens when you tweet an Open Access Paper via @jafurtado. (BoK2)
- Great read: Evolution, the death of librarians and the end of history by @HughRundle. (BoK1)
- Bookmarked: Library Director: A Possible Future (thoughts on the future for young librarians) by @JustinLibrarian. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.