Today’s stories include: cultural metadata standards, ebooks and ereader terminology, learning 2.0, and more.
- Try these to attract users to eresources: Vendor presentations from the EPIC Session at #lianza11 from @EPICNZlibs. (BoK4)
- I’m all for consistency: Latest blog post ‘ebooks, ereaders – getting our language right‘ from @paulhayton. (BoK2)
- Shows the enormity (& impossibility?) of the task: Mapping the world of cultural metadata standards via @jafurtado. (BoK8)
- An excellent promo vid from Anchorage Public Library with msgs that all libs can (& should) use via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- Exc read but I pref. the language used in Lovemarks: How To Tell If They Really Love Your Library via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- Presentation: Impact of Learning 2.0 in Australian Libraries with Warren Cheetham from @mstephens7. (BoK7)
- Room to Read opens 6 (yes that’s six) libraries a day via @jafurtado. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.