Today’s stories include: empowering staff development with Moodle, ebooks, Kindle Lending Library, Wikipedia editathon, and more.
- Classy trailer from Huia for picture book ‘Rāhui’ by Chris Szekely and Malcolm Ross (vid) via @librarykris. (BoK4)
- My poster for #lianza11: Turning on the passion: empowering staff development with Moodle from @greengecko29. (BoK7)
- Wendy visits Otara Library and Market on her Super Tour of Auckland Libraries from @aklibrarytour. (BoK3)
- All the details in one slideshare. Take a look: How South Ayrshire Libraries embraced ebooks via @Anne6fy. (BoK8)
- Any NZ libs?:The Open Library and ebooks – Is @BurdekinLibrary the first public library in Oz to join this service? (BoK8)
- Not sure I agree completely: The Amazon Lending Library is NOT the Library Apocalypse from @wawoodworth. (BoK1)
- Expose your libraries collections and improve Wikipedia articles with an editathon via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK4)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.