Today’s stories include: NZ colonial history website launched, Digital Public Library of America, patron driven acquisitions, and more.
- Digitising New Zealand colonial history website launched by Waikato University Library via @sallyheroes. (BoK5)
- LIANZA writes to major policital parties and here’s what they asked via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Worth reading: Links of Interest 19/10/2011-infolit & student success; serials; conferences from @deborahfitchett. (BoK4)
- Great Barrier Library and Service Centre will be part of Auckland Libraries from 1 November 2011 from @Auckland_Libs. (BoK9)
- ALIA is seeking a new executive director via @snailx. (BoK1)
- Relevance of DPLA is the same as for libs as a whole. Why would anyone use it *first*? via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK3)
- Do you allow patrons to purchase the titles they want? Perhaps you should: P.D.A. in the Library via @dupuisj. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.