Today’s stories include: how far are we prepared to go to make things easier for our customers, shout out to Kapiti Libraries, patron-driven acquisition, and more.
- @librarykris gives us some last minutes tips & advice for attending #lianza11 from @lianzaoffice. (BoK2)
- If Mexico can..: How far are we prepared to go to make things easier for our customers? from @AlisonWnz. (BoK9)
- Credo are hosting a free workshop on increasing usage stats in Auckland Nov 28 via @EPICNZlibs. (BoK7)
- We are blushing slightly as we invite you to read this lovely article about us! (last bullet point) from @kapiti_lib. (BoK4)
- Fascinating talk here:) “Consumer” students want to directly choose what ebooks are in library via @ndalyrose. (BoK8)
- Many libs have done these suggestions, but not all: “Let’s make our libraries indispensable!” via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- Let’s make it happen!: These Library Projects Got Funded! Why Not Fund Yours?! from @pcsweeney. (BoK1)
- “Confronting the Future” report available here (pdf) via @sharonu. (BoK9)
- It’s about relationships people: Driving Innovation & Managing Change in Academic Libs via @macdonaldf. (BoK9)
- Statewide-big news: SirsiDynix wins contract for statewide library automation system in South Australia via @mbreeding. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.