Today’s stories include: Upper Hutt Libraries highly commended, emerging library innovators in NZ, Kōtui, ebook for school libraries and more.
- Fire! …Kindle Fire – L2 Blog from @L2_S2S. (BoK7)
- Upper Hutt City Library has been Highly Commended in the Dynamic Community Learning Awards via @wellreadkitty. (BoK9)
#INELI (Internat’l Network of Emerging Library Innovators) has made it to NZ and the news via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Definitely exciting!:@motherofwinter has blogged about the new free eBook focusing on school libs via @donnarae9. (BoK9)
- Kōtui delivers results for public library customers via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- “Children’s librarians are our profession’s best hope for strong leaders”: No More Kidding Around via @amlibraries. (BoK9)
- Whether it’s a rally or read-in you need a plan: Grassroots Advocacy: Putting Yourself Out There via @amlibraries. (BoK9)
- Good question. What do you think?: Where should our information literacy standards come from? via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK4)
- 5 library related tasks I hope Siri can do from @aarontay. (BoK7)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.