Today’s stories include: Treaty moving to NLNZ, search evangelism, assessing community info needs, Kindle library lending, and more.
- Currently reading (esp. for public libs): “Assessing Community Information Needs: A Practical Guide” via @Anne6fy. (BoK3)
- No $$ to update yr collection? Get yr students to research & update with QR codes. Brilliant! via @jenniferaviva. (BoK4)
- How Zombies and Superheroes Conquered Highbrow Fiction – fascinating read via @brainpicker. (BoK1)
- Haven’t seen this before. Have you?: Google wants to teach you how to use search (Search Evangelism) via @myleejoseph. (BoK4)
- An exc vid from @TheLiB on Kindle library lending, privacy and intellectual freedom violations via @pstainthorp. (BoK8)
- Will International eBook Markets Take Off? – US 15%, UK 6%, All others L/T 1% via @ericrumsey. (BoK1)
- I want to see a vid like this about my public library too – exc community leader contributions: from @JustinLibrarian. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.