Today’s stories include: e-learning planning framework, Hamilton City Libraries, #lianza11, user design, evaluating web resources, and more.
- Have your say on the E-Learning Planning Framework-school libs not explicitly identified from @L2_S2S. (BoK1)
- Don’t leave it to someone else: Let @Auckland_Libs know what you think about their website (closes 9am, 25 Oct). (BoK3)
- Latest blog post ‘LIANZA Conference 2011‘ from @paulhayton. (BoK2)
- A good idea & a dose of enthusiasm: Doctors in Taranaki are prescribing books to their patients via @fiemberton. (BoK4)
- Readers may face $2 book charge & reduced hrs (Hamilton City Libs): Express your views on facebook via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Just watched @ChristineBusby‘s vid about her
#lianza11 workshop – Social media for Special Librarians: Intrigued via @sallyheroes. (BoK2)
- Here’s an idea: Could Google partner with public libs like Amazon partners with OverDrive? via @ericrumsey. (BoK8)
- Note to self: Refer to regularly: Applicable in so many ways: The Psychologist’s View of UX Design via @brainpicker. (BoK4)
- Can you imagine your boss as the Library Fairy?: Evaluating Web Resources (vid) from @anikawriter. (BoK4)
- “An attack on a library is an attack on a community“| @Philbradley via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.