Today’s stories include: ditching DRM, lessons from Apple, OverDrive’s ebook catalogs, open repositories, and more.
- Ditching DRM could reduce piracy, prices, inconvenience via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK8)
- #1 Enchantment: What Libraries Can Learn from Apple (slideshare) via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- Open access repositories are beginning to push academic publishers off their prev. unreachable perch via @pstainthorp. (BoK8)
- Interesting read: Perceptions from experienced professionals about new professionals via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- Impressive: Creating a Blended Learning Environment with WordPress & Google Apps via @janholmquist. (BoK7)
- Entire eBook Catalogs to Be Available for Discovery, Sampling & Links to Booksellers via @mattrweaver. (BoK7)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.