Today’s stories include: Te Ropu Whakahau hui, Kaikohe Library, Otago and Southland Libraries, Digital NZ, and more.
- @DigitalNZ now provides access to over 25 million items (yes that says MILLION!)! Whoa! via @NLNZ. (BoK2)
- Dunedin Residents Now Have Free Access to 35 Libraries and 3 Bookbuses from @dnlibraries. (BoK9)
- We blogged – Kaikohe Library: Optimised for Wi-Fi from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK2)
- NZ Digital book firm Kiwa Media eyes expansion via @wifilibrarian. (BoK1)
- Exciting lineup for Te Ropu Whakahau 20th anniversary hui Jan 2012 via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Woohoo! We’ve set up the mobile version of our website. Check it out 🙂 from @UnitecLibrary. (BoK8)
- A great resource:
#takingthelead techtasters created a Social Media Starter Kit for Libraries via @myleejoseph. (BoK9) #takingthelead Marketing for public libraries via @myleejoseph. (BoK3)
- These are amazing!: Hearing about the adults only events at City of Sydney via @ellenforsyth. (BoK3)
- Digital Public Library of America Project site launched via @Anne6fy. (BoK9)
- Added this to my “to-play-with” list: BookRiff: create books by mixing content from virtually any source via @sallyheroes. (BoK7)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.