Today’s stories include: Helensville Library visit, gaming in UK libraries, impact of Learning 2.0, faculty libraries as learning spaces, and more.
- New post on Auckland Libraries Super Tour: Helensville Library from @aklibrarytour. (BoK3)
- Check out the latest
#lianza11 blog post “Have you Googled Jenica Rogers?” from @lianzaoffice. (BoK9)
- Faculty libraries as learning spaces via @macdonaldf. (BoK9)
- The shape and state of gaming in UK libraries | Lib & Info Research via @Anne6fy. (BoK6)
- Exploring the impact of Learning 2.0 (in Australian Libs) | @mstephens7 via @sallyheroes. (BoK6)
- Wow! I wish my school library was like this: New additions to our library – including iPads as OPACS from @jennyluca. (BoK9)
- Death of reference and icecream (vid) | @rdlankes via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.