Today’s stories include: Te Ara website redesign, journal usage, how ebook buyers discover books, and more.
- Te Ara website redesign is live & blog post about it via @MiriamTuohy. (BoK5)
- Hutt Libraries staff bruised and bitter | Dominion Post 20 Sept via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)
- The Coach in the Library via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- Seth Godin “You no longer have to pay a book toll to get information” via @flexnib. (BoK1)
- The Journal Usage Factor — Think Locally, Act Locally – some problems via @aarontay. (BoK8)
- Survey Results: How Ebook Buyers Discover Books via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.