Today’s stories include: intricacies of book repair, better library interiors, storytelling versus corporate speak, and more.
- Russian Rugby Team visited the library yesterday with waiata and haka performed by Glenholme School via @RotoruaLibrary. (BoK3)
- Paperbacks unbound: learn the intricacies of book repair in our latest behind-the-scenes post from @nlagovau. (BoK5)
- First impressions matter: 10 Steps to a Better Library Interior: Tips That Don’t Have To Cost a Lot from @LibraryJournal. (BoK3)
- Imagine if your library’s vision or strategic plan was to help patrons scale Bloom’s taxonomy via @RMITLibMC. (BoK9)
- Social Library by @dmirams on @scoopit. How are libraries being more responsive to their communities via @MissSophieMac. (BoK2)
- How libraries are strengthening communities in uncertain times via @jobeaz. (BoK1)
- Lighthouse: Storytelling versus Corporate Speak via @myleejoseph. (BoK3)
- Google search lesson plans & webinars | @rmbyrne via @motherofwinter. (BoK4)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.