Today’s stories include: Many Answers widget, heart and soul of a cataloguer, blogging and trust in Unis, Aust public libraries’ guidelines, and more.
- We blogged: Rugby brings the world to the library from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK2)
- Many Answers! Embed the widget on your library website so students can search direct via @L2_S2S. (BoK3)
- Reading @mpfl‘s article on blended online personal/professional library identities via @SonjaBarfoed. (BoK9)
- CAVAL Information Literacy (@CRIG_) Seminar Crossing the Frontier:Exploring new terrain in Info Tech via @GraemeO28. (BoK7)
- The heart and soul of a cataloguer by @cjclib via @KatyaHenry. (BoK5)
- “…who is educating librarians & how the educators have .. been taught” via @fentnz. (BoK9)
- Blogging and trust in Universities via @haikugirlOz. (BoK1)
- Infecting professional staff with the emerging technology ‘virus’ via @haikugirlOz. (BoK7)
- Beyond a Quality Service: Strengthening the Social Fabric Standards & Guidelines for Aust Public Libraries via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.