Today’s stories include: engaging students through comics, open bibliographic data, newseum, and more.
- Comic book challenge engages South Auckland students at Alfriston College from @booksadventures. (BoK4)
- “Open bibliographic data checklist” via @myleejoseph. (BoK5)
- Preprnt: “Analysis of U.S. Acad. Library Shifts in Spending, Staffing & Utilization, 1998-2008” via @Anne6fy. (BoK9)
- The problem with overdrive and kindles for libraries by @godaisies via @myleejoseph. (BoK7)
- The Newseum – click on the map to see newspaper headlines from 60 countries via @L2_S2S. (BoK2)
- Reading: Disintermediation and the (Embedded) Librarian via @Suelibrarian. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.