Today’s stories include: Kobo and Facebook, usage patterns in academic libraries, cost of Kindle lending, and more.
- Kobo reader keeping it social with hooks into Facebook via @paulhayton. (BoK7)
- Report: Book Usage Patterns in Academic Libraries via @pstainthorp. (BoK10)
- Using Tech to Engage Library Users Sparks ITHAKA Conference from @LibraryJournal. (BoK3)
- School libraries replaced with ‘learning commons’ via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- As we celebrate Library (OverDrive) ebooks on Kindle take a few minutes to think over what we lost in this deal via @librarianbyday. (BoK7)
#nls5 and #libcampoz take away messages | @katiedatwork via @malbooth. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.