Today’s stories include: ALIA advocacy standards and guidelines, CONZUL/Statistics NZ Agreement, next-gen librarian, and more.
- Love the idea of the search plan template! RT @deborahfitchett: Thoughts on “Cheat’s Guide to Project Management” via @AlisonWnz. (BoK3)
- New on our website, @nelsonlibraries providing invaluable training using APNK resources from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK4)
- CONZUL/Statistics NZ Agreement for Universities: CONZUL –Council of New Zealand University Librarians (Committee… from @Massey_Uni_Lib. (BoK9)
- Stepping away from a commercial view of marketing from @AlisonWnz. (BoK9)
- What becomes of the unanswered question? from @stephmcg. (BoK1)
- 13 Virtues for the Next-Gen Librarian via @L2_S2S. (BoK9)
#advocacy Standards & Guidelines for Aust Public Libraries from @ALIA National. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.