Today’s stories include: NZ Kindle sales, comics in education, library futures, personal librarians, and more.
- NZ libraries, school, publishers and artists collaborate using comics in education from @booksadventures. (BoK4)
- Loved @theREALwikiman post “Where are all the crazy ideas 4 libraries?” Added Kiwi flavour 4 schools from @motherofwinter. (BoK9)
- 2000 Kindles sold in NZ in first two weeks of local retail via @nztaylor. (BoK1)
- Another great post with lots of food for thought from @theREALwikiman: Skip to the end: library futures, now… (BoK9)
- Recordings and presentations from Rethinking Reference Services in a Mobile World |CAVAL Ref Int Grp, Oz from @CRIG_. (BoK4)
- [US] Public Library eBooks for Kindle Now Available, Check Your Library via @vanzijlp on NZ-Libs. (BoK1)
- Cool idea: Personal Librarian program introduced for freshmen via @socialmediabutt. (BoK4)
- Maximise the potential of your public library | ICMA report via @wcl_library. (BoK9)
- @qutisg Online seminar “Strategically social: plan, engage, act” with Zaana Howard via @katiedatwork. (BoK9)
- Netflix & Libraries:You Are What Your Users Think You Are, Not What You Think via @Anne6fy. (BoK3)
- Connecting Librarian – Information flow via @jobeaz. (BoK8)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.