Today’s stories include: NZ social media stats, visit to Pakuranga Library, organised data, literacy, and more.
- New post on Auckland Libraries Super Tour: Pakuranga Library – Rugby fever! from @aklibrarytour. (BoK3)
- NZ Facebook users = 50% popn: Social Media stats for NZ via @SarahLibrarina. (BoK1)
- The death of organised data from @deborahfitchett. (BoK5)
- 2 customer service posns: We have some vacancies at our libraries from @wcl_library. (BoK9)
- Some good stuff in here: Reorganizing literacy via @librarianbyday. (BoK4)
- Put research into practice then preach it past the choir » Managing Metadata via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK6)
- Emerging Practice in a Digital Age : JISC via @greengecko29. (BoK7)
- Loved this – worth retweeting. Where are all the crazy ideas for libraries? via @leaghaire. (BoK9)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.