Today’s stories include: NZ ebooks, library vendors, tablets, library advocacy, and more.
- Largest collection of NZ ebooks could be ready by Christmas via @jeaninness1. (BoK2)
- ❤ @Massey_Uni_Lib who listens and responds to student surveys. (BoK3)
- New #lianza11 post by @ChristineBusby highlighting what the conference has for special librarians from @lianzaoffice. (BoK2)
- Presentation to #NLS5: Change & our future: it’s not just about technology (PDF) from @malbooth. (BoK9)
- @jenica26 writes about problems with library vendors via @aarontay. (BoK8)
- Joining the tablet revolution from @Kath_on. (BoK7)
- The No Name Tablets and Customer Confidence via @jafurtado. (BoK7)
- 4 Rules of Library Advocacy via @deborahfitchett. (BoK9)
- If print books were handled the same way as ebooks… via @aarontay. (BoK8)
- Dandenong: 140,000 people, no book shop. It’s not alone via @stephmcg. (BoK1)
- Public library design forum hosted by State Library of Qld via @lyndelleg. (BoK9)
- Lessons for libraries: Think Like A Rockstar (slideshare) via @MissSophieMac. (BoK3)
These stories are a hand-picked selection of the many being tweeted by a number of top quality library heroes I follow on Twitter.