Today’s stories include: visit to Warkworth Library, wifi in Palmerston North, digitisation, lessons from Borders, and more.
- ‘Winning the Paul Reynolds Scholarship‘ from @paulhayton. (BoK1)
- New post on Auckland Libraries Super Tour: Warkworth Library – Books, food, mud! from @aklibrarytour. (BoK3)
- Go Palmy! Hooking up just got easier via @MiriamTuohy. (BoK1)
- Scanning is different from digitisation – ulcc da blog via @myleejoseph. (BoK5)
- Good points: 3 Lessons from Borders for Higher Ed | Inside Higher Ed via @dupuisj. (BoK9)
- A multimedia journal from @theREALwikiman, an Academic Liaison Librarian, on #libday7. Well worth reading . (BoK3)