Today’s stories include: social business tips, orientation using webex, State Library of NSW makeover plans, school libraries, rethinking reference services, and more.
- No New Zealand news today.
- Ooh I didn’t know about this, did you?: Twitter Advanced Search via @FrontierLibrary. (BoK7)
- CRIG Forum August 2011: Rethinking Reference Services in a Mobile World from @CRIG_. (BoK4)
- In a nutshell – fail to plan, plan to fail: 18 Reasons E-Learning Projects Fail via @dianefriis. (BoK9)
- Good stuff to start out with: Social business: 10 tips for safe, secure and compliant collaboration via @Anne6fy. (BoK9)
- Dear Teachers and Principals Librarians Are Ready Are You? via @bridgy_s. (BoK4)
- Looking at nice Fielding Library libguide on library orientation sessions using webex via @aarontay. (BoK7)
- State Library of NSW makeover plans | @smh_news via @myleejoseph. (may be slow to load) (BoK9)
- How academic libraries annoy academics – Some of this sounds familiar …too familiar…via @aarontay. (BoK3)