Today’s stories include: embedding school libraries in the NZ curriculum, linked data, mobile and wireless learning, and more.
- Good mktg eg for databases: Tried our ‘Health & Wellness Resource Center’ digital resource? from @dnlibraries. (BoK4)
- Embedding school libraries in the NZ Curriculum – where to start? #slanza11 from @donnarae9. (BoK9)
- Handheld Librarian online conference 27-28 July sessions look interesting via @libraryfuture. (BoK7)
- “Linked Data: A Way Out of the Information Chaos and toward the Semantic Web” via @LibraryRenewal. (BoK5)
- Wolfram Launches PDF Killer: New format promises to upend traditional PDF from @LibraryJournal. (BoK7)
- Potential benefits of mobile and wireless learning: JISC overview (list) via @Anne6fy. (BoK1)
- First fact-based fiction ebook that includes vids to show real places that inspired story (video) via @myleejoseph. (BoK2)