Today’s stories include: IFLA LIANZA case study, open linked data, creating an online community, tao of librarianship, and more.
- The bird that feeds on knowledge, its domain will be the world – Case Study LIANZA via @chblibraries. (BoK1)
- Why Libraries Can’t Afford to Focus on Small Press | In the Bookroom guest post by @acornsandnuts via @librarianbyday. (BoK8)
- Two Positive Things about Library Linked Data. Part 2: Open Linked Data | Metadata via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK5)
- How to create an authentic and vibrant online community | @wanderingeye via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK3)
- Minister announces €5.8m capital programme for public libraries (Ireland) via @librarydotie. (BoK9)
- The Tao of Librarianship | @vonburkhardt via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK9)
- A great video of a simple but powerful idea. Lots of potential applications for libraries >@lianzaoffice #lianza12 via @sallyheroes. (BoK9)