Today’s stories include: NetHui videos, adoption of ereaders, Blackboard, skills and competencies, and more.
- All NetHui 2011 video of keynotes and streams now tidied up and available via @L2_S2S. (BoK1)
- Rotorua Library holding first ever Sunday open day via @DigitalMaori. (BoK3)
- Our July newsletter (pdf) is hot of the “press” from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK9)
- Pew: Adoption Of E-Readers Doubles In 6 Months, Bigger Than Tablets via @wawoodworth. (BoK7)
- What does the acquisition of Blackboard mean for higher education? via @flexnib. (BoK7)
- Research/Conference Paper: “Key Skills and Competencies of a New Generation of LIS Professionals” via @aarontay. (BoK9)
- The Library as a Production House of stories via @myleejoseph. (BoK3)