Today’s stories include: Room to Read, filter failure, tags vs QR codes, digital lab for teens, and more.
- A thoughtful and challenging read: Should We Shrink Wrap Our School Libraries? via @librarianbyday. (BoK9)
- Call for papers for Computers in Libraries 2012 – March 2012 (via @LISnews) via @theREALwikiman. (BoK7)
- Filter Failure Can be Fun from @itsjustkate via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK2)
- YES! –>Professional orgs and the power of people via @pcsweeney. (BoK1)
- Lighthouse: Tags vs. QR Codes from @sabram. (BoK7)
- At Tacoma Public Library, a new digital lab offers space where teens can create, learn via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK2)