Today’s stories include: Te Ao Hou online, value of academic libraries, innovation, and more.
- Kiwi librarians – want to know more about marketing? from @AlisonWnz. (BoK3)
- Browse all 76 issues of the magazine Te Ao Hou The New World online via @GisborneLibrary. (BoK11)
- Animated Game Created by Librarians Attracts Freshman from @LibraryJournal. (BoK3)
- @ALA_ACRL report “Academic libraries must define their value in terms that resonate with library users.” (pdf) via @SonjaBarfoed. (BoK9)
- Lighthouse: Innovation in Libraries from @sabram. (BoK3)
- Women prefer ereaders, men want tablets via @PSFK. (BoK2)