Today’s stories include: professional registration revalidation, future ready, streaming e-content, social media and libraries, and more.
- Digitally savvy? Help shape & promote digital and traditional media for Wellington City Libraries. Apply by 1 July via @taonga. (BoK9)
- New Blog just posted by Alison Fields “Professional Registration Revalidation – Make it work for you” from @lianzaoffice. (BoK1)
- What does @sabram wish his old self knew 30 Years ago to be future ready? via @myleejoseph. (BoK3)
- Nice selection of vids: Is the future of books and libraries intertwined? via @janholmquist. (BoK1)
- “Why aren’t libraries streaming e-content as well or better than iTunes or Netflix?” via @sallyheroes. (BoK8)
- ALA PR Forum presentation. Mobile tech + visual narrative = PR success from @libraryfuture. (BoK2)
- Pay attention to what your patrons are doing and give them more via @amlibraries. (BoK3)
- Further Proof That Social Media Is A Mass Medium via @myleejoseph. (BoK6)
- ALA Membership Blog: Best of the Best Member Blogs – Sunday via @amlibraries. (BoK2)
- @suzanasukovic talks about ‘Social media & libraries: keeping an ear to the ground‘ from @ALIASyd. (BoK3)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.