Today’s stories include: digital helping hand for scholarly work, reference and IT collaborations, best of the ALA blogs, and more.
- None today.
- Patrick Ness slams library cuts via @guardian “Librarians are tour guides to knowledge” BRILLIANT via @KowhaiAnne. (BoK1)
- Inside Scoop: Best of the ALA Blogs – Friday via @amlibraries. (BoK9)
- A Digital Helping Hand for Scholarly Work – NYTimes.com via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK7)
- How Libraries Trump Big Media via @imbaseorg. (BoK1)
- Lighthouse: The Problem of ‘Pedagogy’ in a Web 2.0 Era via @sabram. (BoK4)
- ALIA Sydney: a conferencing we shall go – guest post from @snailx. (BoK1)
- ALA Membership Blog: Thinking Differently about IT and Reference Collaborations via @amlibraries. (BoK3)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.