Today’s stories include: Devonport Library visit, measure the value of content, future of law libraries, and more.
- Hey, New Academic Librarian: You Need To Keep Up, Too | From the Bell Tower via @flexnib. (BoK1)
- How to Measure the Value of Content by @MelissaRach via @theREALwikiman. (BoK8)
- John Palfrey liveblogs the Future of Law Libraries conference via Berman Center via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- Thinking 20 Years into the Future by Jill Hurst-Wahl via @flexnib. (BoK1)
- Libraries adapt to meet demands of Internet age | Reuters via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- We have just enabled QR codes on our library catalogue for all records. Nice work @LibraryThing. See example here from @BurdekinLibrary. (BoK3)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.