Today’s stories include: best practices for govt libraries, customer service, social networking sites, creative commons presentation, and more.
- How does the library profession help to grow the skills of a 21st century workforce? from SLANZA via @L2_S2S. (BoK4)
- LIANZA’s “Shake Rattle ‘n’ Roll: Canterbury Librarians’ Earthquake Recovery Party” has been postponed from @lianzaoffice. (BoK1)
- “Creative Commons Presentation and Discussion” on Teaching & Learning Community from @greengecko29. (BoK8)
- Lighthouse: 2011 Best Practices for Government Libraries Now Available via @sabram. (BoK9)
- Random thoughts on customer service via @sallyheroes. (BoK4)
- Social Networking Sites and Our Lives (Pew Research) via @wcl_Marilyn. (BoK7)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.