Today’s stories include: info lit, digital lit, innovation gaps, what is professional?, NoveList, Boopsie, and more.
- Interactive site to train and inform about digital literacy via @bridgy_s. (BoK4)
- Innovation Gaps. What’s Keeping you From Inventing the Future? OCLC NextSpace Cover story from @libraryfuture. (BoK9)
- A portal to my Cataloguing Aids website: Why bother? via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK5)
- What is a ‘professional’ library or information worker? via @iogau. (BoK1)
- Community-Led Service Philosophy Toolkit Edmonton Public Library (pdf) via @myleejoseph. (BoK3)
- Tech Logic, Boopsie Announce Partnership, New Mobile App from @LibraryJournal. (BoK2)
- Librarians offer plenty in a social media world – The Bivings Report via @bivings. (BoK1)
- EBSCO’s NoveList and Goodreads Strike Content Dealvia @LibraryJournal. (BoK8)
- Culture Shock: Librarians’ Response to Web Scale Search, by @flexnib and David Howard #summon via @lewisr3. (BoK7)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.