Today’s stories include: visual bibliographic tools, Whangarei Library, library advocacy, school librarians, LIANZA11 keynote speakers, assistive technology, and more.
- Guest Blogger today on L2 – Its Any Questions from @L2_S2S. (BoK4)
- BibMe, Qwiki & Spezify – Vanessa’s been exploring some visual bibliographic tools & getting an eyeful from @ChristchurchLib. (BoK7)
- Library embraces digital future – Northland Northern Advocate (Whangarei Library) via @Ngaideckard. (BoK3)
- LIANZA has announced Andrew Green and Molly Raphael as Keynote Speakers at #lianza11. Find out more about them here from @lianzaoffice. (BoK1)
- Blogged about the Assistive Technology Forum that I attended today, several great sessions! from @sallysetsforth. (BoK7)
- What’s a professional organization to do? from @deweysnotdead. (BoK1)
- Circulating Ideas: Episode One with guest @buffyjhamilton (audio) via @lisaoldham. (BoK3)
- The Why, How, and What of Library Advocacy (rethinking how libraries present themselves) from @wawoodworth. (BoK9)
- Tech-savvy school librarians (Glovis South+Stephanie Rosali) recognized for building lifelong learners via @amlibraries. (BoK4)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.