Today’s stories include: Dunedin’s collection development policies, copyright, web2.0 in schools, booklikes, digitisation and literacy, and more.
- Great new blog ‘Serious fun’ by the fabulous @MiriamTuohy and @bridgy_s Check it out via @FionaMackie. (BoK4)
- We are progressively adding revised Collection Development Policy documents to our website today / tomorrow from @dnlibraries. (BoK8)
- Public Library Partnership (Statistics NZ) via @sallyheroes. (BoK8)
- PSA supports ‘Keep public libraries free’ campaign via @sallyheroes. (BoK1)
- Claire visits Glenfield Library via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
- Copyright as a Hammer, not a Shield from @wawoodworth. (BoK1)
- Check out Booklikes; new site; similiar to GoodReads via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK4)
- Information Literacy meets Library 2.0 blog: Good practice advice for using Web 2.0 in schools via @catatonichic. (BoK7)
- A digital public library we still need, and could build now via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- The Kids Are Alright! Why Digitization and E-books are Good for Literacy | Publishing Perspectives via @bridgy_s. (BoK4)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.