Today’s stories include: cutting-edge services, search results in your catalog, a community of practice, copyright, teen librarian Justin Hoenke, and more.
- The new Copyright law from @seanfish. (BoK1)
- A quick look at a community of practice (information literacy) in action from @greengecko29. (BoK2)
- Descriptions of 2011 “Cutting-edge Services” released by OITP’s America’s Libraries for the 21st Century Subcommittee from @amlibraries. (BoK3)
- 2011 Salem Press Library Blog Award Winner from @buffyhamilton via @janholmquist. (BoK1)
- Make friends, influence search results via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK7)
- This Week in Libraries #45: Justin Hoenke (Teen Librarian) (video) via @jaapvandegeer. (BoK3)
- Direct links to search results in your catalog via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK5)
- Reading made easy: why Just Books Libraries work via @sallyheroes. (BoK3)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.