Today’s stories include: Tu mai online, Maori language week resources, value of public libraries, Michael Morpurgo, Overdrive, and more.
- Your Books are in the Mail: Fifty years of Distance Library Service at Massey University from @Massey_Uni_Lib. (BoK1)
- Yay!! Tu Mai: NZ’s leading indigenous lifestyle magazine is online via @sallyheroes. (BoK11)
- Starting Sunday AWRF talks will be broadcast on RadioNewZealand via @librarykris. (BoK4)
- Bilingual And Reo Maori Booklets Produced For Maori Language Week via @DigitalMaori. (BoK11)
- Great post @ Connecting Librarian: User determined use via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK3)
- Exc points: Understanding Library Impacts on student learning via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- Definitely must read: Great list of resources for demonstrating the value of public libraries via @ALIANational. (BoK9)
- iLibrarian: Take a Twitter Audit via @catatonichic. (BoK9)
- Beattie’s Book Blog – Michael Morpurgo’s Shadow wins children’s book prize (Red House Award) via @HarperNZ. (BoK4)
- Love this: The Future of Libraries in a Digital Britain via @fentnz. (BoK1)
- OverDrive announces revamp of platform and collections from @LibraryJournal. (BoK8)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.