Today’s stories include: visit to Mangere East Library, open courseware, Liblime, Gates Foundation Access to Learning Award, and more.
- What, Who, Why of Open CourseWare (and how Libraries can lead) (slideshare) via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK1)
- Open source open libraries: Liblime stirs up trouble again via @dakvid. (BoK8)
- CrunchGear Reviews The Barnes & Noble Nook via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK7)
- Maximising online resource effectiveness – a set of reports & tools from @JISC via @anne6fy. (BoK3)
- Applications invited from public libraries outside US for Gates Foundation Access to Learning Award closing date 30/09 via @anne6fy. (BoK2)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.