Today’s stories include: Wellington GLAM, remoting it, use of Twitter replies, TEDx LibrariansTO, EBSCO-Wilson merger, and more.
- 5 Reasons Why Print Books Don’t Cut the Mustard from @deborahfitchett. (BoK10)
- Remoting it … 15 #eqnz – The last week has involved: cataloguing for Tauranga library, trying to hunt down… from @sarahlibrarina. (BoK9)
- Calling all Welly GLAM peeps! #wgtnideasfactory #wgtntweetup Tue14June RSVP from @thewhaanga. (BoK3)
- Libraries using twitter: how do you approach the thorny issue of replies? from @TheREALWikiman. (BoK7)
- TEDx LibrariansTO – Librarians as thought leaders – Find out how you can get involved here via @ALIANational. (BoK4)
- Personal digital archiving tips from the Library of Congress via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK5)
- New MAJOR Report Frm FCC/Knight Comm. Looks at Info Needs of Communities in Broadband Age (Library Chapt Included) via @LibraryRenewal. (BoK1)
- EBSCO-Wilson merger: Librarians, Market Analysts Weigh In, Pluses and Minuses as Field Consolidates from @LibraryJournal. (BoK1)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.