Today’s stories include: LIANZA Children’s Book Award finalists, digital preservation, digital literacies, futurist librarian, and more.
- We’ve just announced the finalists for the 2011 LIANZA Children’s Book Awards – check out the list! via @fentnz. (BoK4)
- LIANZA is organising a Shake, Rattle ‘n’ Roll earthquake recovery dance party for the Canterbury Region from @lianzaoffice. (BoK9)
- Next-generation library catalogs, or ‘Are we there yet?’ – Great post. Ans : No 🙂 via @aarontay. (BoK5)
- Institutional Repositories and Digital Preservation…from DLib mag via @jaygee35. (BoK5)
- Big Tent Librarianship: Six Months Out (looking back at my LJ article) from @wawoodworth. (BoK1)
- Rough guide to building digital literacies #blogjune Day 2! from @misssophiemac. (BoK4)
- Three In 10 UK Children ‘Own No Books’ via @psfk. (BoK1)
- The Futurist Interviews Librarian Futurist David Lankes from @theyear2030. (BoK1)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.