Today’s stories include: visit to New Lynn Library, new Boopsie app, library marketing, engagement through social media, and more.
- Great idea-every school lib should do: Top 10 Most Circulated Books of 2010-11 School Year via @sljournal. (BoK3)
- Open data’s role in transforming our bibliographic framework via @ALA_TechSource. (BoK5)
- The Best in Library Branding via @amlibraries. (BoK9)
- One of the best blogs on Library Marketing that I’ve read in a while via @pcsweeney. (BoK4)
- Using social media to drive library patron engagement via @LibraryJournal. (BoK7)
- New Boopsie App Feature Lets Patrons Place Holds by Scanning ISBN Barcodes via @aarontay. (BoK7)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.