Today’s stories include: Whitcoulls and Borders sold, SLANZA 2011, online reading habits, Marshall Breeding, and more.
- Whitcoulls and Borders sold to Norman family via @bex_anwyll. (BoK1)
- SLANZA 2011 conference programme now online check it out via @fionamackie. (BoK1)
- Think you’re cut out to be a Youth Librarian? We’re looking for one! Details & application here via @pncitylibrary. (BoK9)
- Libraries for Tomorrow – 2011 Seminar – Singapore: links to all the presentations via @library4all. (BoK7)
- Useful dissection and tips: How Online Reading Habits are Changing and What You Can Do to Keep Up via @aarontay. (BoK4)
- What libraries need to do to create mashable data – Libraryhack interview via @janholmquist. (Bok5)
- This Week in Libraries with Marshall Breeding (video) from @jaapvandegeer. (BoK8)
- In first person, stories from the stolen generations. Listen online via @nlagovau. (Bok5)
- Love it! A transparent library school: LIS education from @mstephens7 via @malbooth. (BoK9)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.