Today’s stories include: SLANZA magazine, Christchurch Libraries, online public meeting on NZ copyright, and more.
- Professional learning and development opportunities across NZ take a look at our PL & D page from @L2_S2S. (BoK4)
- “Christchurch Central Library could be temporarily relocated within the four avenues” The Press SvH via @ChristchurchLib. (BoK3)
- You might be interested : Online Public Meeting: NZ’s new copyright legislation (Wed 25 May 7-9pm) via @leaghaire. (BoK1)
- Great article Hana! New Blog Post: Hana is on the internets. again. from @thewhaanga. (BoK4)
- SLANZA’s Collected magazine issue #3 out today, focus on eBooks and eReaders from @schoollibsnz. (BoK1)
- Measurable value of internet to a community: Librarian + Internet=Better Tomatoes via @ALA_TechSource (video). (BoK2)
- Read “Kobo Announces Touchscreen Ereader” by Sarah Kessler via @wcl_library. (BoK7)
- Great idea!: [Blogged] International Think Tank: Choosing the Future of Libraries from @janholmquist. (BoK9)
- Good news: 3M will compete with Overdrive. Bad news: Still “pretend its print” model via @wawoodworth.(BoK7)
- I’m sooo envious! RT @nypl: Watch what happened when 500 players were locked in at NYPL overnight (video) via @AlisonWnz. (BoK4)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.