Today’s stories include: East Coast Bays Library, persuasion profiling, web scale discovery, LMS, user experience and more.
- After social media ???? Welcome to the Brave New World of Persuasion Profiling via @Moira Fraser. (BoK2)
- Must Read: Library Technology Reports – Web Scale Discovery via @hmlamond. (Bok8)
- “Class divisions creep into libraries” (Pakistan) via @myleejoseph. (BoK1)
- Excellent read: Librarians Are the Future, MLS or Otherwise from @libraryjournal via @janholmquist. (BoK1)
- Disruptive Innovation Comes to the LMS (learning management software) via @myleejoseph. (Bok8)
- The need for a WOW user experience: Serving Users and The Element of Surprise from @vonburkhardt via @janholmquist. (BoK4)
- Our CDU Library presentation for m-libraries conference is now available on SlideShare from @sallysetsforth. (BoK3)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.