Today’s stories include: #eqnz recovery, NZ copyright law, emerging technologies in K-12 education, web scale discovery, and more.
- Copyright law could end free internet in NZ Libraries via @catatonichic. (BoK1)
- Our latest blog post on our Manchester St recovery mission #eqnz from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK2)
- Youtube clip of the APNK team entering our Manchester St building this week (luckily no smellovision) #eqnz from @PeepsNetwork. (BoK2)
- RT @AlexArchivists: Just digitised Ngati Porou cosmological whakapapa, MSY-4564 from @AlexArchivists. (Bok5)
- Excellent idea #lianza?: Even Managers Need Continual Training from @librarianbyday. (BoK9)
- Libraries work to boost image & funding with “Geek the library” (US) via @catatonichic. (BoK9)
- Emerging Techs in Ed 2011 Horizon Report K-12 Edition via @libraryfuture. (BoK1)
- Imagine that your library building is open 24/7 with no overnight staff or security gates via @amlibraries. (Bok3)
- Sound familiar @Auckland_Libs?: Online ordering makes library a victim of its success via @ALA_TechSource. (Bok3)
- Looks good! : Just published in New Library World our article: Web scale discovery: the user experience from @jaygee35. (Bok10)
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.