Today’s stories include: new resource from Te Ara, LIANZA announcements, reactions to Seth Godin’s post, and more.
- A great new Resource from Te Ara: “social connections” via @L2_S2S.
- LIANZA has made a submission on MED’s Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Regulations 2011 — Discussion Document – from @lianzaoffice.
- Exciting news! 3M is offering you the chance to win 1 of 2 trips to #vala2012 Thanks 3M! Check it out – from @lianzaoffice.
- An excellent article. Seth’s Blog: The future of the library via @snailx.
- A great response incl comments. Seth Godin Misses the Point on Libraries, Again. | Librarian by Day from @librarianbyday.
- And from someone who actually heard Seth speak: The ‘M’ Word – Marketing Libraries via @janholmquist.
- Another RE: Godin must read RT @buffyjhamilton Are Librarians, Not Seth Godin, The Ones Missing the Point on Libraries? via @janholmquist.
- “Bring Me the Head of Seth Godin!” via @wawoodworth.
- How Libraries Are Bypassing Big Publishers To Build Their E-Book Offerings via @TheLib.
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.