Today’s stories include: call for abstracts for LIANZA 2011, school libraries, listen to best NZ poems, library signs, role of microfilm, and more.
- Call for Abstracts: LIANZA 2011 in Wellington, NZ 30th Oct – 2nd Nov – CFA closes 30th May via @snailx.
- National Library NZ IT project that failed back around 2000 via @jransom.
- School Libraries make a difference, as we’re sure everyone is aware… via @nzbookcouncil.
- Want to listen to the Best of Best NZ Poems? Now you can via @SarahLibrarina.
- Library signs: UTS Library has great examples of clear, helpful and friendly signs via @ellenforsyth.
- How the internet is revolutionizing education via @janholmquist.
- Museum 2.0: One-Pager: A Simple Alternative to Messy Websites via @nicholascarman.
- New Curation Reference Manual instalment on the role of microfilm in digital preservation … via @fentnz.
- Interested in the Fisher Library @Sydney_Uni renovation project? via @SydneyUniPress.
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.