Today’s stories include: Pasifika success supported by school libraries, indigenous literacy project, link between library spending and student learning, and more.
- From being print dominated to print being part of the collection (Howard Amos @OtagoLibrary) via @SarahLibrarina.
- Pasifika Success supported by school libraries. Glynis writes today in the L2 Blog from @L2_S2S.
- The Death Of The Ereader via @hybridlib > and the rise of the tablet via @LibraryRenewal.
- If you cannot read and write then you are always afraid: Indigenous Literacy Project (Oz) via @love2read2012.
- 23 Studies Find Positive Link Between Library Spending and Student Learning via @haikugirlOz.
- Trying to take the public out of public libraries: Fort Worth Lib removes “public” from it’s name via @ALA_TechSource.
Click here to see all editions of The Daily News.
Would you like to get The Daily News delivered directly to your email inbox? Simply enter your email address into the box below and click on the submit button. It’s that easy, and it’s free.